We're talking about change in this weels hop and I was going to talk seriously about how I've dealt with change in my life. I've seen a lot of it.
But in the US, we've had a tough week. Emotions surrounding the recent election are running high. People are ecstatic or scared. So I decided to do something different.
I want to give all of you the gift of something beautiful. So here is my favorite kind of change in the form of photos. I hope you enjoy them.
|Morning Lake Michigan CO|
|Setting Sum Lake Michigan CO|
|High Plains- Spring|
|Whaleshead ORon a Sunny Day|
|Whaleshead OR on a stormy day|
|Balloon launch- getting ready|
|In the Air!|
And just because we can all use a smile- here's a cat who forgot how to do it!
To find out what the other authors have to say, check out the links below.
November 14 - Change - how do you feel about it, what are some big changes you've undergone, what are some changes you'd like to make or that you see coming?
1. Link your blog to this hop.
2. Notify your following that you are participating in this blog hop.
3. Promise to visit/leave a comment on all participants' blogs.
4. Tweet/or share each person's blog post. Use #OpenBook when tweeting.
5. Put a banner on your blog that you are participating.
Code for Link:
get the InLinkz code