Monday, November 27, 2017
Top Ten #OpenBook Blog Hop
Here's my Top Ten list of things I like to do.
10. Going to work. Most days, anyway. I actually like my job and my coworkers. They joke around with me about my writing (in a kind way) and help keep my ego in check.
9. Exploring back roads in my Jeep. It's a kick to be able to go places I wouldn't dare try in a car.
8. Play on the computer. I didn't touch my first computer until I was over 30, and I haven't been without one since.
7. Talk to people. Or at least observe them from a distance. People's individual stories are amazing. We are a weird collection, we humans.
6. Needlepoint. I love how it combines both artistic and mathematical components.
5. Be outside. Whether it's doing yard work, going for a walk, shoveling snow or going for a hike, I like being outside.
4. Writing my stories. Now sharing them with my readers means they have to be edited first, (which I don't enjoy!) and that's what knocks this down from on the list.
3. Reading. I love to read. I don't read as much as I used to because life happens.
2. Play with my grandkids. Okay, play with the oldest and hold the little one. Especially as he's starting to smile.
1. You knew this was coming. Spending time in the mountains with my hubby. Whether its a couple of days or a couple of hours, I'll take it.
What's your Top Ten?
November 27, 2017 – Top 10 – Share your top 10 favorite movies, books or things to do.
1. Link your blog to this hop.
2. Notify your following that you are participating in this blog hop.
3. Promise to visit/leave a comment on all participants' blogs.
4. Tweet/or share each person's blog post. Use #OpenBook when tweeting.
5. Put a banner on your blog that you are participating.
An InLinkz Link-up
get the InLinkz code